Re: [IP] diabetic babysitters

    I've been baby-sitting since the age of 11 and I'm now 21.  When I first
started baby-sitting I was always up front with the parents about my
diabetes.  I assured them that I could feel my lows and that I need to eat at
certain times.
    Now being on the pump the past 7 months baby-sitting has become easier.
I'm not always worried about going low and I'm still up front with the
parents.  I explain everything and show them my pump and the families that I
have worked with so far are so intrigued by what this little pump can do.
    So I would say as long as she is up front with families and assures them
that she is under control and maybe even teaches them a little bit about
diabetes, I wouldn't see a problem.
Good Luck!