[IP] My Decision about this list

Hello all,
	Given the recent stuff that has taken place I have decided to not post
any messages anymore.  Many of you have made it clear ('cept you
LOIS!:-)  ) that because my daughter doe not yet have a pump, that I do
not know anything, despite all that I have learned.  So for all of you,
I will not post anything unless my daughter becomes lucky enough to get
approved for the insulin pump.  I would unsubscribe to the list, but
unfortunately, as many of you have gladly pointed out, I need this site
to learn all that I can so that I can get my 4 1/2 year old daughter a
pump.  Until then (or never depending on what the case may turn out to

Carrie ( mother of Caitlyn, dx'd 3 years and 5 days ago)