Re: [IP] Solved the bends

Legs, bum, gut -- anyone ever try a breast? Just curious, although it would
definitely interfere with the frolicking!

From: Cathy Hickey <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Solved the bends
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 12:51:48 +1100

G'day from Pumpgirl in Sunny Sydney.  I finally (I think) solved the
bent needles in my tummy.  I think the reason was that when pulling out
the "metal bit" ( I'm sure it has a real name?) it sometimes got stuck
if I didn't rotate it enough, and therefore pulled the "plastic bit" out
too much and when I pushed it back in  it BENT!

I mainly do legs now. And I do like my sides as well as there seems to
be an awful lot of fat there for some reason.......hmmm.  I tried the
bum once but even though it didn't hurt I couldn't sit for 5 days (Did I
say 5? Whoops I meant 3. ) GRIN!