Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:21:06 -0500
From: "Neal & Kara" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Big Bubble Gone
To get rid of that big bubble that floats around in
your Disetronic
Set a temporary basal rate of 0
Unhook your tender or pureline comfort
Stand pump on its end, and hang tube over the edge of
a desk
Wait 1 hour, and all the bubbles in the cartridge will
migrate into the
Prime the bubbles out and reattach.
I discovered this after I kept finding huge bubbles in
my infusion set
after reconnecting the pump after a long jog.

Do You Yahoo!?