Re: [IP] Clicking Boluses and Softserters and Infusion Sets

You'll be surprised at how quickly you won't even notice the clicking any
more.  I don't think it will be a problem, even in a movie theater.

When we received our daughter's 507C a box of all three (now there are four)
different types of infusion sets was included.  I would call MM and request
samples of the types that didn't come.  They're great about over night