[IP] Clicking Boluses and Softserters and Infusion Sets

My Minimed came finally, yay! I start with saline next week.  I have
a question for you all... is there a way to turn off the clicking during
boluses?  It sounds like a motor thing that cant be changed but
maybe someone here knows.   I dont think I'll care for that noise,
although perhaps it can be useful at some point, in an instance
when you make a mistake with a bolus and notice the clicking is
longer/shorter than usual.  I can only imagine bolusing for popcorn
at the movies and having people shushing me :)

Also, I only got one kind of infusion set sent to me. Does Minimed
have a sample pack or something similar? Id like to try them all.
Disetronic has a set Id like to try too.  I just dont want to have to
order a whole box of sets that I may not like.

One more thing... does anyone prefer/hate the softserter?   I havent
put any sets in yet but think maybe I wont use it.  Just curious
what others think about it.

Thanks for any info!