[IP] Solved the bends

G'day from Pumpgirl in Sunny Sydney.  I finally (I think) solved the bent needles in my tummy.  I think the reason was that when pulling out the "metal bit" ( I'm sure it has a real name?) it sometimes got stuck if I didn't rotate it enough, and therefore pulled the "plastic bit" out too much and when I pushed it back in  it BENT!

I mainly do legs now. And I do like my sides as well as there seems to be an awful lot of fat there for some reason.......hmmm.  I tried the bum once but even though it didn't hurt I couldn't sit for 5 days (Did I say 5? Whoops I meant 3. ) GRIN!