Re: [IP] cane

In a message dated 11/2/1999 11:01:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  really, getting to skip the lines at disney,
 while a nice perk, doesn't make up for having to live with this shitty
 disease. >>

AMEN.  Thought I was the only one thinking this, with all those other
altruistic souls saying we shouldn't take advantage!  Really, though, my
feeling is that with all the CRAP my son has to live with, with this disease,
he deserves a break like cutting in line at Disney wherever he can catch one.