[IP] jessicas post high

Jessica wrote:
>  so... i tried the disconnect method when i was frolicking last night...
>  but four hours later i woke up in the middle of the night to find i
> was 195, and starting to feel yucky..

I'd say since you were lowing "during and high after, this is similar to the
post exercise high many people experience...during the activity, you deplete
your sugar resoiurces, your brain senses you are low and send the message to
the liver to dump glycagen...and since the liver has no brain, it just dumps
with utter regard for amount...hence you end up high in a few hours...

I'd say treat rambunctious frolicking as you would regular exercise...less
rambunctious frolicking might not have the same effect