[IP] a partial answer to one of my sex questions...

so, for those of you who have been following my exploits, i determined
today that my afternoon basals are too high.... today, i had no sex... ;-(
(sad for me) and the following numbers (while fasting... last bolus was at

12:30 - 113
13:30 - 92
15:30 - 57

so, the answer to my first basal question seems to be....  fix your
afternoon basals!!!  (gonna check again tommorow, and then change 'em)
but i know my evening basals are correct.... hmmmm... so the question i
posted most recently still stands....

Jessica Elena Marder