Re: [IP] RE: Pretty Tickled

Anyone who has tried the buttinsky and put up with the gusher deserves a
malted milk ball...or two!

Dawn

From: "Riske, Joyce M." <email @ redacted>
To: "'email @ redacted'" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] RE: Pretty Tickled
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:28:18 -0600

I told my 10-year-old son that a girl on this list tried a Tender in her
backside and now that's the only place she wants to use. He didn't believe
me at first, but today, he let me use his buttskinsky for a Tender. Pretty
brave of him. Usually, he does all of the inserting himself, but he let me
do one today, my first. After he removed his old site, he had a gusher. Good
grief. What a lot of blood!

Last night, he ate his first Whopper malted milk ball. He crunched one, then
he slowly savored one. What a kick to watch this, almost made me tear up. 8
)

Thanks to those on this list who share their experiences, so that we knew to
try the buttskinsky and not to worry about the gusher.

Joyce in ND