From: Jessica Marder <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin pumpers <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] sex questions...
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:40:19 -0500 (EST)

so... i tried the disconnect method when i was frolicking last night...  i
actually got a little low... (65) and ate one pear after i reconnected...
(i was disconnected for a little under two hours...)  but four hours later
i woke up in the middle of the night to find i was 195, and starting to
feel yucky....  so i'm wondering if this could be partly caused by my 2
hrs of no basals?  maybe the new plan... is not to disconnect, but to eat
first...

any other thoughts....

-jess
(who is thouroughly enjoying learning about sex and pumping... practice
makes perfect, you know  ;-)

--
Jessica Elena Marder