Re: [IP] Strange breakfast high

At 10:30 AM 11/2/1999  David L. Dougherty wrote:
>the package said contained 38
>grams of carbs. I bolused accordingly. An hour and a half later I was at

You have to be very careful about the portions. Sometimes the labels will
read 38g per serving... but the package actually contains 2 (or more)
servings. That's pretty sneaky.

I find that often the serving size is either arbitrary or pretty small for
an average adult. If I was being cynical, I'd say that they purposefully
reduce the serving size to make the carbs, calories, etc. look smaller on
the label.

Naahh!! They wouldn't do that, would they?? :-)