Re: [IP] Strange breakfast high

In a message dated 11/2/99 1:32:10 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< I measured out a portion that the package said contained 38

grams of carbs. I bolused accordingly. An hour and a half later I was at

300!  >>

Another possibility here is incorrect nutritional info on the package.  I
recently bought a package of Manny's fat-free flour tortillas that claimed
11g of carbohydrate in 2 6-inch tortillas.   Well, I weighed 2 and fund them
to weigh 68 g rather than the 53 g on the package, so converted that 11g of
carbohydrate by 68/55 and bolused accordingly.  If I eat any more of those, I
will use 30g of carbohydrate per 53 g weight, like other brands -- my blood
sugar soared.  Does anyone know who to complain to about incorrect
nutritional info?