[IP] class trip, sauna & wrestling

Eve and I have returned (late Thursday afternoon) from Eve's class trip to
northern MN. This is the first opportunity I've had to post something (long
story). The temps were in the upper 50's during the day, this was 15 to 20
degrees above the average and very sunny. We both had a fun time.

Thanks for the replies to my questions about the saunas. Eve went into the
sauna (4p.m. to 5p.m.) a little on the high side and had a bg of 88 by
supper. This was great.

Thanks for bring up this subject, Eve has a classmate who is on MDI and I
have been talking to his mom about the pump. She is afraid to put him on the
pump b/c he also wrestles. I'm sending her all the posts from your question.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99