[IP] Sure could use some advice

Hello everyone.  I am a Type I for 22 years.  No complications, two
successful pregnancies and delivered two absolutely beautiful children.
Just started the MiniMed 508 pump about 2 weeks ago.  So far I am doing
pretty good.  Unfortunately, I have no diabetes support thanks to high cost
of Insurance!! :-( .  I have always managed my own diabetes, even through
two pregnancies.  I have self taught myself with everything and have always
maintained good control.  I have my basal rates set to perfection for me
now.  But, my struggle is the carb counting.  Will this come natural after
so long???  Is there anywhere I can read up more on how to do it???  Just
looking for some "support" and "encouragment".  It will get better... Right?