Re: [IP] The Dawn Phenomenon - slaying the

<<From: "Oliver, Dan" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] The Dawn Phenomenon - slaying the

The Dawn Phenomenon (BG rise during pre-dawn
hours) is a royal pain, isn't
it?  I've been battling it for quite some time
now, and just recently got it
more-or-less under control.>>

we have also been struggling with this for a while,
can't say that it's under complete control, but Ryan's
basal rate increase is similar...
6pm-12A .4,  3A .7,  5A 1.0 ,  8A .5,  10A .3, 11 .2,
3P- .3

going to 1.0 was difficult for us to do because it is
such an increase, but the carb ratio changes at bkfast
weren't helping. Still might have to go a little
higher /longer to tame this beast. (I thought he would
get over this as he got through puberty, but maybe
not, so perhaps slaying the beast isn't practical,
maybe taming will be easier?!)

Rae, Ryan's mom

Do You Yahoo!?