Re: [IP] kewl

I have to tell you that I look forward to reading your posts,  whether it be
questions or responses!    You are always very uplifting!  Just think of all
the smiles you bring to peoples faces each & every day!.........it's just too
bad you can't see them all!--but they are there!!    Thanks!  I love being a
member on this list!  Not only have I learned SO SO much.....but I also have
a better spirit because of you all!   THANK YOU!!

Mom of Justin/14   Dx'd 8/98  - not pumping yet
.....but hopefully soon!   ........getting closer!!!