[IP] Life with DM

First thank you all who said a prayer for my brother I have been reading and
reflecting all week.bc/bs turned me down. I will fight them. The talk about
186 or 86 bg is very unimportant. Natalie + Sam have it right. Chill out. As
one of the longer dx people on this list I have had A1's from 7.1 (last year)
to 12's. As I have seen people with all the classic comp's. Some after short
time on insulin some very long. If tight control was the only reason for
problems after 52 years I should not be hear. Love Roger C dx47