Re: [IP] BD Mini Pen

>>so melissa,

if we keep the pen and humalog cartridges in fridge at geneva's school
emergencies...as long as the entire pen/cartridge is in fridge...she can
it all year?

Wow, Ruth... I'm not sure I'm qualified to answer that one... but I
would guess that you can use it till the expiration date just like
regular bottles of insulin!  I know I keep unopened boxes of cartridges
in the fridge for a long time before I use them!  But after opening a
box, I use them all up within a month so I don't know how long they
actually do stay good in the fridge!  Anyone else know for sure?