Re: [IP] OH to Stop! whine....!

Hi Ginny,

I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to laugh at those who were trying to keep
their blood sugars under 186!  I was laughing more at myself!  Do you
know how impossible that is to do with a child??  On SHOTS??  I DREAM of
being able to worry that 186 is too high!  As it is now, 186 is
something to celebrate!!   I hoped it came across at how much I envy
those who worry about 186's rather than celebrate them!  So sorry it
didn't come out in my post!