Re: [IP] Re: Freedom with shots

I have to say I must give our Ped Endo a kudo...when we approached him about
putting our daughter, Stephanie (8, dx 8/98) on the pump he didn't seem too
excited about it.  When we asked why, he said..."I don't know enough about the
pump!"  How refreshing to get such honesty from a docter!  He agreed to let us
be the guinea pigs! : )  Stephie starts training today!