Re: [IP] Endos with IDDM? Let's make a list

In a message dated 11/01/1999 8:49:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I've known one endo who understood because he has had Type I diabetes
 himself since he was in med scool: Dr. Scott Jacober in Detroit. I know
 another who just joined the list....think he was from Texas. How many others
 can we come up with?
 Truly, it's hugely comforting to have such a doc.

My son's doctor , Dr Fred Williams of Louisville, Ky-he is also a
pumper.(about 1 or 2 years I think)