Re: [IP] OH to Stop! whine....!

	I am sorry if you were offended by my post... I think you missed the
point of what I was saying.  I WAS NOT MAKING FUN OF ANY OF YOU, I was
simply wishing that we had the opportunity that you have with a pump...
I know that it is a struggle... I wish that I could be a part of that.
Believe me... The longer my daughter has uncontrolled BG's , the more
chance she has of having all sorts of complications... I would like to
have the opportunity to have a pump so that my daughter can have "186's"
and avoid all of those things. I was not ridiculing you...      	I was
looking at it from a perspective that was not Funny, as in HA HA, but
funny as in ironic. Believe me, I wish I could get the kind of control
that a lot of the pumpers seem to be getting... When I read the post
about the high of 186, it just strengthened my resolve to want a pump
for my daughter, and wish that we had that kind of control. I hope that
you will forgive me... I REALLY wasn't making fun of anyone... It was
really envy for wanting a pump so bad.