Subject: [IP] Re: High Numbers Right After Going To Bed

Michael Robinton helped me a bunch when Jenna was having those high evening
numbers.  He called it "dusk phenomenon" - I'm not sure that's in any
medical books, but it sure happened to us for a while.  For Jenna, it worked
to just set up her basal rates from 8 pm till 11 pm.  Michael also has had a
thread about using a bolus dose upon going to bed - I'll admit that I
skimmed that thread, because it doesn't happen to Jenna any more - it
disappeared as mysteriously as it came.  Michael, are you reading this?

Nancy Morgan