Re: [IP] OH to Stop! whine....!

As I read the "whining about 186" or whatever, I have to admit I was
slightly jelous as well.   I do not mind reading about this problem,
however, I would be estatic if it was mine.  I've been pumping for 6
months, and it is a million times better than MDI, but I still am not to
the point where I would need to vent about a 186.  It is great to know it
is possible to vent about a 186.  As far as complications, I know the risk.
 I would love it if my blood sugar was in my target range, but despite
effort, it isn't as much as I would like it to be.  Techincally, there is
no reason why I shouldn't be able to have that level of control, but it has
remained elusive so far.  Maybe someday, but I will always try my best,
which is all that anyone can ask of me.

Maureen (who just got her A1c today, and it is 7.6- which is higher than
pre-pump, but I don't have lows in the 40's or lower several times a week

To be who you are and become what you are capable of is the only goal worth
living.  -Alvin Ailey