Re: [IP] Re: Freedom with shots

At 06:11 PM 11/1/1999  Melissa Davis wrote:
>If all I have to expect from pump start up is ALOT of testing and
>frustration, I think we'll be set!  Tight control on MDI came with LOTS
>of testing, adjusting and more frustration than I want to deal with ever
>again!  Comparitively, the pump sounds like alot less hassle!  What else
>can I expect when we start up?

The best thing that you can bring into pumping is patience. Also, be
willing to learn and don't be afraid to experiment (within appropriate
limits). There are some good guidelines on our web page. The more you know
before you start pumping, the better questions you can ask and the faster
you can get going.