Re: [IP] non-compliant or ignorant

I'm a bit perplexed at the reaction here to the guy with diabetes who says
he's "fine".  He certainly isn't setting a good example for others, but then
again you'll find that people can be irresponsible about a lot of things.  I
think we can learn useful things from people that are making wrong choices
(such as what can happen WHEN you make those wrong choices) as well as from
the people who are making good choices.  We can't do much about the
irresponsibility of others, but we can be sure that we and those around us
are educated about the responsibilities that having a chronic disease brings
with it, and learn to live a healthy and well-balanced life with that