Re: [IP] OH to Stop! whine....!

I don't think they were making fun of us.

they just CANNOT understand...nor will they until they get the pump
themselves...how when if the BGs look so good for awhile...they sometimes go
up .  the pump is not perfect  and if we are all used to a really good week,
it is hard to accept the bad weeks.

I did NOT take offense at any comments.  I know these people are desperate
to have the same levels that we have achieved while pumping.

mom to geneva and still looking for that perfect week!