Re: [IP] OH to whine....!

in geneva's case...I do complain about 186 because all week long she has
been running in the 300's.   this worries me when it is a re-occurring
thing.   when it looked as if she was  FINALLY  coming down this am ( 154 at
breakfast)  ...the halloween candy came into the picture and lo and
behold...highs again.  ok, ok...under 200 is somewhat reasonable .  but like
I mentioned before...I am anal as can be.