Re: [IP] Endos with IDDM? Let's make a list

Dear Susan:

There are actually quiet  few of "us" out there in endocrinology, both in adult
and peds endo. I know several. I agree it helps allow us to connect better with
our patients, especially with children. It's nice to turn something many would
consider a "negative" into a "positive".

Steve Ponder MD, CDE