Re: [IP] BD Mini Pen

I have a BD pen and a novo pen!  I like the BD pen the best and find it
extremely conveniant!  I've never had any leak problems with it but have
found that if I didn't carefully make sure it was all screwed together
right, that I might not give as much insulin as I intended!  I thought
the novo pen felt like it's plunger was slipping sometimes after it was
well used and I didn't trust it anymore!  I used the same cartridges for
both pens... humalog!  and the same BD needles too!  I love my pen and
find them very easy to take with me everywhere!

PS... and yes Ruth, I was told too that the insulin in one cartridge
lasts about a week unless it's kept in the fridge!