Re: [IP] Minimed Daylight Savings problem

>>Melissa, this time change problem only happened with the 508 because
it is a
new built in feature, i don't believe the 507c has.  Unfortunately it
work correctly. MiniMed did not anticipate this problem.<<<

Thanks Mag!  I wonder if I should wait for the 508a?  Or maybe wait till
after the recall....  wouldn't they be likely to recall all the 508's
over this?  telling us they'll be fixing it and then sending it back?  I
can't wait to get ahold of my rep and ask about the problem and what
minimed will be doing to solve it!  508 is still my choice but I sure
hope there aren't any other problems!