Re: [IP] Re: Freedom with shots

>>I just
think people should not expect miracles right away and be prepared for
time and some frustration getting things right - if people were prepared
perhaps less likely to blame themselves, they might not think for a
about giving it up.<<

If all I have to expect from pump start up is ALOT of testing and
frustration, I think we'll be set!  Tight control on MDI came with LOTS
of testing, adjusting and more frustration than I want to deal with ever
again!  Comparitively, the pump sounds like alot less hassle!  What else
can I expect when we start up?