Re: [IP] using diabetes WAS First vacation since dx'ed

In a message dated 11/1/99 8:19:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< how 'bout those lifelong national park freebies?  you know...we can all get
 into the national parks forever with our diabetic family members. >>
 You mean I didn't have to purchase that golden eagle card last year when we
toured AZ and we didn't have to wait in line at tower of terror twice this
past Feb. and I didn't know it?  How do you guys find these things out?!