[IP] Endos with IDDM? Let's make a list

Re this from Dawn:

Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 12:26:39 PST
From: "dawn halverson" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetes Advisory committee

I am sorry to say that in my 25 years of living with diabetes, I have rarely
worked with a doctor who conveyed any understanding of the emotional
challenges of living with diabetes.

I've known one endo who understood because he has had Type I diabetes
himself since he was in med scool: Dr. Scott Jacober in Detroit. I know
another who just joined the list....think he was from Texas. How many others
can we come up with?

Truly, it's hugely comforting to have such a doc.