Re: [IP] lecture for anal moms...sam

At 05:25 PM 11/1/1999  Ruth Schneider wrote:
>ok sam...guess you put ME into my place today over the hallloween candy,

Actually I wasn't even thinking about Halloween candy... just life in
general. I know that one time in my diabetic career, I was asked (by
someone who shall remain anonymous) when I was going to get it right. My
doctor just laughed when I told him that one.

(who's never gotten it right after almost 21 years)