Re: [IP] OH to whine....!

I understand totally what you are saying!  I sometimes see on the newsgroups
 people writing that they cannot understand why they are running
so "high" after breakfast (or whatever).  As you read, you find that
their "high" is an increase from 110 to 125 or some other small
amount.
I read this and think, oh god if only that were my problem! I can
only dream of the day I worry about some small difference like that.
Everyone's diabetes is different I suppose.

rtals