Re: [IP] Caitlyn's last A1c count?

 totally agree, sara.

geneva's team has felt this way also.  geneva HATES lows and will avoid
going below 100 at all costs.  I think she has an inner voice telling her
something.  and I will honor this while she is in her puberty stage.  (as
much as my anal inner self  screams out NOOOOO)

we are at a target of 100-200.  the 200's are after eating.  endo team is
fine with this.

sure would like to get out of this high 200's  low 300's funk this week,