[IP] Re: High Numbers Right After Going To Bed

Hi List!

I have two questions today.  In reference to child pumpers.

1)  Has anyone experienced that right after they go to bed, their numbers go
really high??  Is this common???   My 6 yr. old could have a good number at
her bedtime (8pm), but by the time I go to bed (10-11pm) she is 200-300.  I
can't bring her down too much because she will wake up low in the morning.
Seems she needs to be about 250.

2) Any pumpers that have used a lower basal rate than .2, would you please
e-mail me privately.  I'm wondering how many people have actually done this
and if they had any problems.  Also, which pump they were using.

Thank you so much for your help,

Amanda's mom       age 6    dx 3 1/2
pumping since july