[IP] be careful....

Hey, the new way we are getting digests is great - just remember not to
merely hit REPLY, and not change the title of your post...I know I am guilty
of that yesterday, but just cuz it is easier to reply doesnt mean we should
get LAZY...teee heeee

Also, if you have one of those email programs that automatically posts a copy
of the post you are replying to into your reply, be SURE to turn this feature
off, so we don't get repeated messages....