Re: [IP] Re: Freedom with shots

>In a message dated 11/1/1999 7:17:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><< The more you can relax about all
>  this stuff, the better it will be.
>   >>
>I know, I know.  But telling a perfectionist to relax is like telling a
>diabetic to.....stop doing blood tests:  :-)

I know, but what else could I say?? <vbg>

I can eat exactly the same thing on two days and bolus the exact same
amount and do pretty much the same things and my BGs will be very
different. So what did I do wrong? The correct answer is: nothing!! Just
like there's no accounting for taste, there's no accounting for what the
human body is going to decide to do. So getting an ulcer over it is not
going to help. Neither will raising my BGs, by getting upset and
frustrated, help. The only thing that I can do, is do the best that I can.
And, that's all anyone can do.

Well, that's the end of my "Philosophy of Life" 101 lecture for the day. :-)