[IP] patients as people with human feelings

Ah, well, some of us have had it drummed into our brains, and some have not.
I think it all depends on one's motivation for joining a profession in the
first place. Some of us are in it to help people, and some are in it to make
money. You can find those attitudes in any profession or business, but it in
healthcare, the customer is the reason for the business. Customer service
should not be an oxymoron.
Barbara B.