[IP] Re: interesting experience

With regard to the wearing of gloves -- yes she should have but if she
disinfected (scrubbed) before working on you the risks are minimized until]
she spills some blood or bodily fluid on you.  If you don't get any results
from the ER supervisor, call the facility and ask to speak to the infection
control person and find out what policy is -- if the individual didn't follow
it, she'll get some followup training real quick. [Even the maintenance
people like me get training on this at my facility]-Bob Nnn