Re: [IP] Minimed Daylight Savings problem

Melissa, this time change problem only happened with the 508 because it is a
new built in feature, i don't believe the 507c has.  Unfortunately it doesn't
work correctly. MiniMed did not anticipate this problem.  I can guarantee you
they will be expecting
it in the Spring, when we change back again.  Being a new pump owner, i was
clueless on how to solve problem, but now that i know how, its not a big
deal, it will be a pain when it happens again in the Spring, but atleast now
i know what to do. Don't let this thread discourage you from the 508!