Re: [IP] Re: Freedom with shots

>During our 3-1/2 months of pumping, I often wondered where the freedom was,
>but only because it was so frustrating trying to get the basals right,
>testing much more often, changing sets every 3 days, etc.  They may be trying
>to say that pumping is a LOT more work and if you're like me, easily
>frustrating in the beginning - but my son, in all his frustration (and there
>were many tearful times) of getting things "right" on the pump, NEVER wanted
>to go back to MDI.

I find that with any system, you will never get it right. Maybe close, but
never exactly right on target all the time. Why? Too many variables and too
many things to go wrong. Just be happy if you get pretty close... that's
all we can expect, as mere human beings.

Basically, just don't get frustrated if things get out of whack once in
awhile. Those things happen and you're not doing anything wrong.