Re: [IP] Re: Freedom with shots

In a message dated 11/1/1999 11:56:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The doctor working with him says the same thing... shots
 give you more freedom!  I wonder where they come up with this? >>

During our 3-1/2 months of pumping, I often wondered where the freedom was,
but only because it was so frustrating trying to get the basals right,
testing much more often, changing sets every 3 days, etc.  They may be trying
to say that pumping is a LOT more work and if you're like me, easily
frustrating in the beginning - but my son, in all his frustration (and there
were many tearful times) of getting things "right" on the pump, NEVER wanted
to go back to MDI.