Re: [IP] Tricare Military Denied

I am ADDEP, and when MM sent the information to TriCare for me to get the
pump covered, I was told that Tricare would not cover it.  My DR said he
would be surprised if they did cause my AIC was actually really good, even on
the low side.  I was very disappointed until 3 days later I got a call from a
separate supplier that Tricare deals with that carried the MM pump.  Tricare
approved it to go through the supplier, but not MM. I guess they had a
contract with the supplier.  I didn't care I got my pump.  The pump training
was another Fiasco we had to fight for a long time, because they approved the
training and then denied they approved it.  Now the suppliers they have
listed to get the infusion sets through does not except Tricare, all 12 of
them do not except Tricare, does that tell you something...  Probably having
to much trouble getting the supplies paid for from the ignorant fools.  So I
am going through a fiasco of getting supplies now, am dwindling down to only
a few sets left....  I hate Tricare with a passion, they are so unorganized
its not even in the funny realm.  I had nothing but trouble during my
pregnancy with them, and it seems like they are never going to get it