Re: [IP] Tricare Military Denied (long reply)

> I am not on Tricare or military related but I thought you might find
> this insurance story helpful in your fight.

I believe we have some military members here who pump and are on
Tricare, perhaps they will SPEAK up and offer some advice.

Usually when an insurance company discovers that you KNOW there are
other beneficiaries that are using the services you are being denied,
they cave in right away.