From: email @ redacted (Melissa Davis)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Freedom with shots
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 10:46:10 -0600

In a message dated 10/31/99 7:12:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  My doctor also doesn't seem interested
  in getting me on a pump.  As she says, "I've never had anyone ask to be
on
  the pump before. Most people would rather have the freedom that comes
with
  shots rather than being attached to a machine all the time."   >>

This is exactly what my doc has always said and it's taken me 1 1/2
years to convince him I WANT the "lack" of freedom he thinks you get
with the pump.  In fact, he says the pump is ALOT more work and our
schedule will be even MORE rigid on the pump!  I had to convince him I
wanted THAT before he'd give it to us! He sure makes a good argument for
shots though!  The doctor working with him says the same thing... shots
give you more freedom!  I wonder where they come up with this?

Melissa